Your Convenient Overnight or Long-Term Stop
Boer & Brit Self-Catering Guest House offers quality accommodation in the historically rich town of Ladysmith, halfway between the Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and the North or South Coast of Natal. The guesthouse is centrally situated for your convenience. We are passionate about creating a relaxing home-away-from-home environment for our guests.
Whether you are newlyweds on an exciting honeymoon road-trip or a large construction company seeking accommodation in Ladysmith, we offer a variety of different unit sizes and set-ups to enable us to meet your unique self-catering needs.
The guest house offers 9, well-equipped, tasteful, units with their own entrances, private bathrooms and kitchenettes. All units are serviced daily, 7 days a week.
Our guests are warmly invited to enjoy our enclosed and outdoor braai (BBQ) areas, and outdoor swimming pool. We offer you safe and secure, off-street parking behind locked gates and CCTV covering the main gate, parking area and common areas, to give you peace of mind during your stay.
Traveling with a loved one who has a physical disability?
“There is no greater disability in a society than the inability to see a person as more.” – Robert M. Hensel
Because we believe strongly in the support and empowerment of people with disabilities, we have adapted one of our rooms to include a wheelchair ramp and support rails for the disabled.
(Don’t forget to tell us that you’ll need this specific room)
Love the environment?
So do we! Our waste is recycled by WhyWaste and we are in the process of exploring renewable energy options.
(1 July – 30 September)
Great news! We’ve decided to extend our low season rates !
|PAX||USUAL RATES||CURRENT RATES|
|Single (1 Dbl Bed)||Was: R480||Now: R450|
|Double (1 Dbl Bed)||Was: R660||Now: R590|
|Double – Twin (2 Single Beds)||Was: R690||Now: R620|
|Triple – Family (1 Dbl- 1 Single Bed)||Was: R890||Now: R790|
|Triple – Single (3 Single Beds)||Was: R890||Now: R790|
|Quadruple – Single (4 Single Beds)||Was: R990||Now: R930|
|Cottage – 4 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||Was: R1130 (Min 4 Pax)||Now: R930 (Min 4 Pax)|
|Cottage – 5 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||Was: R1280||Now: R1070|
|Cottage – 6 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||Was: R1430||Now: R1210|
Facilities & Amenities
- Private entrances
- En-suite bathrooms
- Private fully-equipped kitchenettes
- Free tea & coffee
- Satellite TV in each unit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool
- Indoor braai (BBQ) area
- Outdoor braai (BBQ) area
- Free secure off-street parking
Additional House Information
- We offer free WI-FI as a business service and NOT as entertainment.
- Check-in Time: 14:00 – 20:00 (2PM – 8PM) Check-out Time: No later than 10:00AM
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to arrive by 20:00 will be considered as a ‘no-show’ with forfeit of deposit.
- NO SMOKING in the rooms. It is against the law.
- Our reception hours are from 7AM to 8PM
- No Alcohol or Visitors are allowed on the premises without prior arrangement with, and permission from management.
- We can provide an iron and ironing board for an extra fee of R20,- per hire
- Lost keys will incur a charge of R700,- to pay for replacement keys, locks and remotes.
- Rooms get serviced every day.
Reception Opening Hours
|Day||Reception Opens||Reception Closes|
|Sunday||7 A.M.||8 A.M.|
|Monday||7 A.M.||8 A.M.|
|Tuesday||7 A.M.||8 A.M.|
|Wednesday||7 A.M.||8 A.M.|
|Thursday||7 A.M.||8 P.M.|
|Friday||7 A.M.||8 P.M.|
|Saturday||7 A.M.||8 P.M.|