Your Convenient Halfway Overnight, Long Term Stop
Boer & Brit Self-Catering Guest House is a very convenient halfway overnight stop between the Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and the north or south coast of Natal. The guest house offers 9, well-equipped, spacious units with their own entrances, private bathrooms and kitchenettes. All units are serviced daily, 7 days a week. Amenities include enclosed and outdoor braai (BBQ) areas, an outdoor swimming pool and secure, off-street parking behind locked gates. We have CCTV covering the main gate, parking area and common areas. Facilities Own entrances, private bathrooms, kitchenettes with a fridge, microwave, stove, coffee- and tea-making facilities. There is also a TV with 64 DSTV channels (Including 13 Sports channels and 10 Movie channels) in each unit, and we offer free Wi-Fi. What to do Two excellent smaller game reserves may be seen and the Spioenkop dam has a lovely selection of animals and birds including Rhinos. Weenen nature reserve is also worth a visit and some game farms in our area take non residential visitors. You can also book canopy tours and river rafting in the area.
Room Rates 1 March 18 – 28 Feb 19
|PAX||RACK RATE||CHILDREN <10|
|Single (1 Dbl Bed)||R450||R150|
|Double (1 Dbl Bed)||R640||R150|
|Double – Twin (2 Single Beds)||R670||R150|
|Triple – Family (1 Dbl- 1 Single Bed)||R890||R150|
|Triple – Single (3 Single Beds)||R890||R150|
|Quadruple – Single (4 Single Beds)||R1130||R150|
|Cottage – 4 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||R1230||Min 4 Pax|
|Cottage – 5 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||R1450||R1230 + R150|
|Cottage – 6 Pax (1 Dbl- 4 Single Beds 6 P/max)||R1650||R1230 + 2 x R150|
Reception Opening Hours
Additional House Information
Sunday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Monday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Tuesday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Wednesday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Thursday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Friday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
Saturday Open 7:00AM Close 8:00PM
- We offer free WI-FI as a business service and NOT as entertainment.
- Check-in Time: 14:00 – 20:00 (2PM – 8PM) Check-out Time: No later than 10:00AM
- NO SMOKING in the rooms. It is against the law.
- Our reception hours are from 7AM to 8PM
- No Alcohol or Visitors are allowed on the premises without prior arrangement with, and permission from management.
- We can provide an iron and ironing board for an extra fee of R20,- per hire
- Lost keys will incur a charge of R700,- to pay for replacement keys, locks and remotes.
- Rooms get serviced every day.